Corporate recovery and banking
We can provide a parallel service working with Insolvency Practitioners and Banks in the restructuring and recovery process. Our services include:
- Valuations of plant and equipment providing advice on both going concern and piecemeal basis.
- Preparation of detailed asset schedules for sales particulars and sale contracts.
- Identification of financed assets and settlement negotiation with finance companies.
- Trade stock verification, stock valuation and Retention of Title claim identification.
- Organisation of security for Premises and Equipment. In addition we can organise the collection and storage of vehicles and other assets, which may be at risk.
- Assisting with going concern sales by providing relevant mailing lists, trade publication suggestions for advertising and accompanying prospective purchasers through the viewing process.
In the event that there is no possibility of selling the company as a going concern or facility, then we can organise the sale of the company assets by the most appropriate method. (Further details on Disposals can be viewed under “Disposals & Remarketing”)
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of the above service then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manchester office: 00 44 (0) 161 872 7000 or email email@example.com